HOW TO UPDATE MY BELKIN ROUTER
This tutorial is all about the solution of your query “How to update my Belkin router”. Basically, updating a wireless router is all about updating the firmware of the router. A firmware update is a set a coded instruction that helps to enhance the functionality of the wireless router. A firmware update can also resolve some of the issues that you were facing previously. So you will get to know how to update the firmware of the router and also about the steps for Belkin firmware download.
BELKIN ROUTER UPDATE
In this section, we will show you some of the basic steps for Belkin firmware download the solution of your query “how to update my Belkin router”. Make sure you follow the below-given instructions carefully.
1. Check the latest firmware
First of all, you need to check whether there is any firmware update for your wireless router. You can check the firmware update for your router by following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Belkin wireless router.
- Enter the model number of your router in the search box.
- You will be able to check the firmware update for your router.
2. Downloading the firmware
After you have checked the firmware update for your wireless router, you need to download it. we have mentioned the steps below for Belkin firmware download:
- Click on download tab to download the firmware file.
- You will see a download window, click Browser and save the file to the desktop.
- The firmware file will be downloaded to the desktop.
3. Updating the firmware
Now comes the firmware update phase. We have put down the steps for the solution of the query that you have searched “how to update my Belkin router”. Make sure you follow the steps properly:
- Open the web browser on your computer and enter the default IP address of your Belkin wireless router into the address bar.
- Press Enter and you will be taken to the Belkin router login page.
- Fill up the router login credentials into the login fields and click Login.
- Now you will see Belkin router settings page on your screen.
- Look for the utility section and click on Firmware update.
- Now upload the firmware file to the router and your router will take some time to update the firmware version of your Belkin wireless router.
Now that you have uploaded the firmware file, your router will restart so that firmware is upgraded to the newer version.
So in the above tutorial, we mentioned the solution for your searched query “How to update my Belkin router”. These were the easiest steps we could provide you with. We hope that this tutorial helped you to update your Belkin wireless router. In case you face any difficulty while updating your router, please call us on our 24×7 Toll-Free number and our technicians will assist you.