As you have searched for the term “How to get into Belkin router settings?” let us tell you that configuring the Belkin router’s settings is not at all a difficult task.
In order to get into the Belkin router settings, you need to log into your router’s software or web-based set up page. Once you set up your Linksys router, you can customize the settings or make changes like change the name and password of wireless network, create a guest network, firmware updates or change a variety of other options.
Whether you want to setup your router or configure its settings, you have to login to the Belkin login page. Without accessing the Belkin router login ip address, you can’t setup your router with extreme efficiency.
Further, we are going to explain you “How to get into Belkin router settings?” In order to access Belkin router log in page, you can use IP address 192.168.2.1 which is known as Belkin router login ip. Just be clear, if you are not connected with your router (either wired or wireless), you cannot access Belkin login page.
Follow the steps to log into the webpage of Belkin Router:
- After setting up a wired or wireless connection, launch a web browser (Internet explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
- Use Belkin router login IP address 192.168.2.1 on your browser’s address bar to login Belkin wireless router and press enter. The login page of your Belkin router automatically launches.
- On the Belkin login page, enter your user name and password that you have set before otherwise enter the admin user name and password.
- Once you login to the web management page, you will see various settings.
- Now you can configure or change the settings of your Belkin router as per your need. Go to the ‘Advance Settings’ and click ‘WAN’ option given on the left panel.
- Next screen displays, click ‘WAN connection type’ and enable the WAN, NAT and UPnP.
- Now, Enable the ‘WAN IP Settings’ and ‘WAN DNS Settings’.</span
- Further, click ‘Account Settings’ and enter the details of your broadband connection in the given field then enter ‘Apply’ to save all the settings.
We hope you get the answer to your query i.e. “How to get into Belkin router settings?” If you are facing issues to get into the router’s settings using web interface, you can perform the Belkin router reset process. To know how to reset the Belkin router, you can contact us.
Now let’s have a look at the features of Belkin router:
- Compact Design – It is small in size and it features a compact design that allows for its easy placement at your home or office.
- High bandwidth and speed connectivity – With the Belkin Router you can transfer files, play online games or stream media from one device to other at high network speed.
- High Powered Antennas– Belkin Router has two detachable antennas, one is in the horizontal direction and other is in the vertical direction. This allows wireless signals to be strong in both horizontal as well as in vertical directions.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port– You can connect a game player, smart TV to the AC1900’s gigabit Ethernet port. It transfers data 10 times faster than fast Ethernet and ensures high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
- Dual Band Routers– Most of the latest routers manufactured by Belkin are dual-band; users will get 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz frequency
If you need further assistance, dial our toll-free number which is active all day long. For live interaction, you can also opt for live chat support window.